I’ve been blogging for a year. Check out the archives.
I was listening to the first track of the new Jay-Z album, “A Dream” featuring Faith and the Notorious B.I.G. The last verse is from Biggie’s “Juicy”. There’s a reference to the World Trade Center: “Now I’m in the limelight ’cause I rhyme tight. Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade, Born sinner, the opposite of a winner…” Except when you listen to it on the new Jay-Z album, World Trade is edited out. Amazing how much Sept. 11, 2001 changes everything, even entertainment. Just think:
- We will never know how Spiderman (the movie) originally ended.
- Fox will never air the episode where Homer has to use the bathroom in New York. Where he runs up one tower to find that its closed, then races up the other tower.
- The hotel that Lennox Lewis blew up in Ocean’s Eleven was originally supposed to be New York New York.
- And other instances that I don’t know of…
- I went to Vegas.
- I made $1 turn into $5 then made it turn into $0.
- According to my midterms, I’m average.
- I need to design a suspension in 1 month.
- I freshened things up on my personal webspace.
- I like using these bullets.
Thank Gosh this week is over. I’m finally done with all TWO of my midterms. I know, that sounds like a lot, but after hours of preparation, I went in and took the tests. 2 days and 2 midterms later, I’m finally finished. (By the way, I was being sarcastic.) Thank Gosh we have a 3 day weekend. I need to relax from all the frustration and the late nights of studying. (By the way…nevermind.)
Today was my day. I was treated to Island’s (thanks Rochelle!), bought the NFG DVD, and got some cheap pants at Gap.
After working on the Mini Baja page, I’m itching to do a redesign of my site. Yea, I know, it’s only been like 2 months, but I feel I’m capable of more than what I have posted. So, yea, look out for that. Holler.