I’ve been stuck in an Apple Store for over an hour. Some observations:
- It still boggles my mind that there are people who walk into the store not planning to buy anything, walking out with a $2,000+ laptop.
- There are still not-nice people who give retail employees a hard time.
- Wednesday afternoons are as busy as Saturday afternoons were for me back in 2004.
- I haven’t had the chance to look at the iMac Pro because the same guy has been on it this entire time.
- It takes an hour and a half to replace a cracked iPhone screen.
- And that’s actually pretty quick.
- Try not to crack your iPhone screen.